VoIP is revolutionizing the phone market, allowing users to stay in contact with their customers and vendors while saving time and money. CompuTech Support Services are certified resellers of Speakeasy, the leading VoIP provider in the US. Speakeasy’s hosted VoIP solution allows customers to save on up front costs for expensive PBX phone systems, monthly long distance fees and easily allows remote users to have an extension just as if they were in the same office.
CompuTech Support Services performs complimentary site surveys to better assess your needs and understand your business so we can help build the right VoIP phone system to fit your businesses needs. We can recommend all the necessary hardware, calling packages, and features to best fit your business model.
Some of the many great features Speakeasy hosted VoIP provides are as follows.
- Auto Attendant: an automated receptionist that answers the phone and provides callers with options for connecting to the operator, connecting to a hunt group, dialing by name or extension. Can be configured with a day-time and night-time auto-attendant to give different selections based on if a business is open or closed.
- Hunt Groups: Hunt groups allow for automatic distribution of incoming calls to two or more extensions. Extensions may be dialed sequentially or simultaneously.
- Web Portal: Easily allows users to change settings with their phone system saving time and money compared to calling out traditional PBX technicians.
- Voicemail to Email: Get voicemails as email attachments. Voicemails are attached in a .wav file. If available, the caller’s name and number are included in the subject line.
- Caller ID: Displays incoming calls information (name and phone number) as well as the name of the hunt group chosen in the auto attendant.
- Unlimited local and long distance calling: Most plans include unlimited calls to the US and Canada.
- Call Center: Enables businesses to set up call center groups with incoming calls received by a single phone number distributed among a group of users, or agents. Also allows for agents to logon/logoff and can generate daily statistical reports for agent evaluation and quality assurance purposes.
- Conferencing: Integrated web and audio conferencing functionality supports 2 to 97 participants per call, schedule anything from team meetings to prospect-facing webcasts. Easily allowing users to create, view, modify, and send conference reservations through the web portal. Service includes conference recording and playback capabilities.
- Speakeasy Attendant Console: A software console that allows a front desk receptionist or group administrator to view the phone status (idle, busy, do not disturb) and call information and route incoming calls. This feature runs on Windows XP and offers the ability to ‘click-to-transfer,’ perform announced and unannounced transfers, and set up small, impromptu 3-way conferences.
- Toll-Free Numbers: Add toll-free numbers to make it even easier for customers to contact you. Toll-free numbers can be configured to forward toll-free calls to your auto-attendant, hunt group, call center, or any other extension you feel would benefit your business and your customers.
- Growth Reserve Numbers: You may order new local numbers from Speakeasy for future use, such as adding employees or hunt groups. In some cases, consecutive number blocks may be provided.